Friday 30 November 2007

Hi, it's Nina again.
Yesterday I had my first Agility lesson. Well, I have heard before, that it is lots of fun with jumping and running around.
I think the others told me porkie pies. I was asked to sit, to lie down, to stand up again. Then I had to walk through something with holes. I really had to concentrate to step into the holes. That was hard work, I can tell you. Then I was allowed to twirl around. Once I knew what I was suppose to do it was great fun.
The best thing of all was that I got some food everytime I got something right. That was great. I looooooove food....
Anyway, afterwards I was sort of crushed out. No idea what they put in my food, but I slept for the rest of the day. Dog, I was knackered.
Let's see if this Agility thing gets more difficult and more fun, so far it was easy peasy ;-)

Yours, a very tired Nina :)

No comments: