Wednesday 17 September 2008

Can't believe it!

Can't believe it is September already.
So what has happened in the meantime?

We went to a few shows and got a few places. Max managed an 11th place in the jumping at Caerphilly. It was a lovely show, though I didn't really feel like going. Weather was a bit mixed to start with.
But when we arrived it perked up and we had a lovely time, though we forgot to pack jackets and rain stuff. Typical!

I didn't go to the Pembroke show, as the weather was just foul.

Then we had Bridgehouse at the end of August. We were lucky with the weather and Jake managed an 18th place in Agility and Max managed a 9th place. I was very happy. Next day (Surrey DTC) we were not that lucky. Though I felt much better than the day before, Max flew over the courses, but knocked a pole in every course.

Then we had Paws in the Park and to my surprise Jake managed a 5th place in Agility. No idea how we managed that :-O
But I was very happy.
The Paws in the Park itself was very disappointing in comparison to last year. The Agility show was nice, beside that we were parked miles away from the rings. On Sunday the kids ring partied all day and had lots of fun. Unfortunately Luke came home with lots of bites round his legs and groin area. No idea what it is. At the moment I put some Lavender and Tea Tree oil on it and hope it helps.

Now the Agility season is nearly over. What a shame.

We haven't been to any sheepdog training lately, but might go at the weekend.

That was my quick update, sorry it is so short....
Doubt anybody reads this ever anyway.... Probably better this way ;)

2 comments:

Paula said...

Sorry Ulla didn't realise you had a blog. I've added a link on Tom's now. Keep up with the updates :)

Val said...

Same as Paula Ulla, didn't realise you had a blog. I have one for Phoebe and Echo and one for my collies called Border Collie Buddies. I will definitely read yours now I've found it.
Take care
Val