Sunday 16 March 2008

Mid Downs Show

Yesterday I went to Mid Downs show to help with a ring party. The show was only for Grade 3 and above, so I couldn't enter.
It was awesome to watch some of the higher grades.
We were very lucky with the weather. But I was sooo tired when I came home, especially as I didn't sleep very well the night before. No, not because of nerves, that would be rather silly ;)
But somebody rang me at 1 am, then my neighbour let his dogs out at 3 am and then at 5 mine woke me up, so I took them for a walk. The result was that I was at the show rather early and was shattered when I came back home.
I took some pictures with my new camera, but wasn't impressed about the quality... I hope I will improve :(((

Today we had a very quiet day, especially as it was raining nonstop...

No comments: