Friday 28 March 2008

Terrible Weather

Today it seems raining nonstop....
Horrible weather.
I am looking forward to the UKA show in a weeks time. Max's first show. I am really excited in how he will do. He will do 2 classes in standard height to start with...
In the coming shows he will do normal height. At classes he is doing "his" normal height nearly all the time, unless the turns are very tight.

Last Weekend was Easter Celebration Show. I had entered Jake. The weather was terrible. Snow, hail, rain and very, very cold.... I was frozen when I came home.
I only did one run and passed the others on to Chadiga.
She did quite well, though Jake kept looking for me and even left the ring once, to look for me. Cheeky sausage!

Here is a video of one of her runs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyaeEtwt-YY

Sorry, cannot get the link to work :(

No comments: