Friday 7 November 2008

November already

Looks like the year is coming to an end quickly. Where has it gone?
Last night we resumed training. I went through with the decision to not keep on training Jake and Robbie. One need to save money somewhere..... :(
So I just had Max and Luke to take. It was difficult for me to get back into training again. Somehow all the enthusiasm of the summer is gone. I hope it is just an autumn/ winter thing.
Both dogs did very well. Luke is very clever and picking things up so quickly. I am really impressed. Max is just his usual enthusiastic self... :)

Went to sheepdog training as well and Jake did very well. He was promoted to work out in the field and it was a joy to work with him. So different to doing Agility with him. Luke is still a bit of a nut case and very hard to stop.

I am hoping that one day he will get there, but maybe not...

Today the dogs seem to want to create havoc today. They love to keep me on my toes :-S

Might post some sheepdog training pictures later.....

No comments: