Friday 7 December 2007

Rain

Yesterday I had another so called Agility lesson. Well, it was very wet. I didn't really feel like doing anything. I just wanted to go home to MY sofa.
But then my mum had these lovely treats, they smelled so good. So I decided to do a few things. But I stayed well away from the other scary woman who was there, I think my mum calls her Nancy.

Anyway, we came home soaking wet and I was quite tired again, but not as tired as last time :))

I slept for the rest of the day, except when it was dinner time. I love dinner time :)
I love my cuddles. I like to sit on my mum's lap, especially when the other dogs getting attention, then I just push in and move them away. And these silly boys just go then. Ha!




Hi, this is Max again. My mum bought a jumper for me. What does she think I am? Fortunately it was too small and she had to return it. I am not a girl am I? I can stand the cold.
My mum said it would be better for my body when we go to training days or shows and there is lots of standing around, to wear something. Pah, that's all I can say. When she makes me wear the jumper I just won't move. End of story!

No comments: